Well, Ethan has found his niche in life...puzzles. He loves them! These are his four favorites and he does them over and over and over again all day long. Its kinda crazy. He makes a Lightning McQueen Puzzle and then breaks it and makes it again and again. He puts it away in the closet and then ten minutes later he's putting it together again! Its amazing.
Sergio!!!! I'm not sure if you remember me or not. I was in the Alta Loma 2nd ward when you lived with the Nelson's. Amanda Miller? Ring a bell? I was Devin's age.
Anyhow, I found your blog through Kim Arnold! YEAH!!!!!
E-mail me at amandahoney1@hotmail.com so that I can invite you to view my blog!
Yeah!! I figured you had to be prego--we are usually on the same schedule :). We just added a baby girl, too! I am jealous of your trip! You guys look so happy. Our family blog is www.littlemuddyfeet.blogspot.com
I miss you so much!! Every one looks so happy and I'm so glad you got one last get-away before baby 3. I can't wait to see pictures of her!! You look amazing (as always) so I'm sure you couldn't actually be due until August...
Sergio and Sarah!! I saw a link for you page on Steve and Cambrie's blog. It's been soo long! I think the last time I saw you both was at Steve and Cambrie's reception and you just had baby #1. Your family is darling! So glad things are going well! Looking forward to reading more!!
absence
-
So I haven't written for over three years. That's a long time on the
internet since usually there are moment to moment replays from people's
lives everywhe...
Christmas Update
-
Merry Christmas to all of our family and friends! I can’t believe that it
is already the middle of December! Christmas is in about a week and there
is stil...
7 comments:
Sergio!!!! I'm not sure if you remember me or not. I was in the Alta Loma 2nd ward when you lived with the Nelson's. Amanda Miller? Ring a bell? I was Devin's age.
Anyhow, I found your blog through Kim Arnold! YEAH!!!!!
E-mail me at amandahoney1@hotmail.com so that I can invite you to view my blog!
Talk to you soon!
Amanda
Where did you get those puzzles!?! My boys would LOVE them!
I'm happy to see you blogging again. I haven't checked forever! I'm so happy to see you doing so well!
Yeah!! I figured you had to be prego--we are usually on the same schedule :). We just added a baby girl, too! I am jealous of your trip! You guys look so happy. Our family blog is www.littlemuddyfeet.blogspot.com
I miss you so much!! Every one looks so happy and I'm so glad you got one last get-away before baby 3. I can't wait to see pictures of her!! You look amazing (as always) so I'm sure you couldn't actually be due until August...
Sergio and Sarah!! I saw a link for you page on Steve and Cambrie's blog. It's been soo long! I think the last time I saw you both was at Steve and Cambrie's reception and you just had baby #1. Your family is darling! So glad things are going well! Looking forward to reading more!!
Debbie
sarah!! I love the blog!! Your kids are sooo cute! I can't wait to see your next addition!!
Those puzzles are pretty cool. Good for Ethan!
Post a Comment