I can't believe Elli is 5 years old! She is such a sweet little girl.
Some of our favorite things about Elli:
She has always been so good, so even-tempered, and has always listened so well.
She has always been so sweet, kind, and helpful to her little brother--the best big sister!
She is thoughtful and understands so much.
She loves to learn...about everything!
She loves to read...right now her favorite series are the Boxcar Children and Little House on the Prairie.
I could go on and on...
We love you, Elli!
Elli decided to have a Puppy Party for her birthday this year.


7 comments:
That is one of the coolest cakes I've ever seen! I am very impresses you did that--you definitely learned a lot at our YW cake decorating activity (: I love the party idea. The kids look so adorable!
Yeah, um, that cake is pretty unbelievable. I am amazed that you did it without a pattern. Good job!
LOVE the cake Sarah! Wow.
Happy birthday Elli! We love you!
You're such a good mom! Awesome cake and fun party- Elli is lucky!
Nice cake, Sare!! That is awesome. How very creative.
That is an excellent cake Ms. Sarah!! It is amazing how fast these kids grow up!
Impressive! Looks professional!The kids are getting so big!
Post a Comment