Sunday, September 07, 2008

Kate's on a roll!!

Little Baby Kate just turned three months old and decided to celebrate such a momentous occasion by learning how to roll over!!



 Here's a little video we took of her in action


Isn't she so adorable!



6 comments:

teamstowell said...

What a star!! She's perfect!! I love those cheeks, what a little 'pumpkin-love' as Lauren would say!

Emily said...

She is beautiful and I can't believe she is 3 months!!! Clara didn't roll over until 5 months! What an advanced child you have!

TJ-n-Crystal said...

She is getting soo big!! I hope to be able to make it to the next game to spend time with the kids!!! They are growing up to fast.

Debbie said...

She is sooo cute!

Elissa said...

Have I mentioned before that you two have the most adorable babies on the face of the planet? I can't wait to squish her little chubby cheeks!

Jules said...

She is so cute!!! A good mix of her siblings. When are you coming to D.C. next??!?!? We would love to see you guys.