Sunday, September 09, 2007

Labor Day Weekend

Labor Day Weekend

We started the weekend off with a great trip to Chiles Peach Orchard with Jamie and Tyler Ormsby. It was the last weekend of the season and there were still plenty of peaches. The kids and I had so much fun picking that we left with 28 pounds of peaches! I know, you're thinking, "what on earth did you do with so many peaches?!" Well, I was thinking the same thing. We ate peaches for 10 days straight and made two delicious batches of peach cobbler...and tonight we finally finished the last ones!





On Monday we headed over to Mint Springs Park for a day at the lake--it is so beautiful there! We all had so much fun in the water. The kids could have floated in their tubes all day long. We met a lot of people from the ward there and had a great time!






No comments: